Calle Santa Isabel
Santa Isabel II
Penthouse apartment in Madrid
This incredible penthouse apartment in Madrid is located in one of the most highly desired streets in the neighborhood of Lavapies. The area is characterized for being hip and trendy and near Atocha railway station, Reina Sofia Museum and Prado Museum
Santa Isabel II is an exceptionally spectacular penthouse apartment in Madrid which is characterized by its luminosity, tasteful style, and spectacular views. The whole flat is integrated and connected with the apartment’s main living space is flooded with natural light which pours in from the orangery.
Surface Area: 170 m² (20 m² is allocated to the terrace). This flat is all equipped with high-quality design furniture and a state of the art Smeg appliances including washer and dryer machine.
The main living room of this apartment combines the dining and living room area with an open kitchen, it creates a bright and open area where everything is within perfect reach. It is equipped with two 3 seater sofa and one large bench. There's also a coffee table and a smart flat TV screen so you can relax and watch your favorite shows after a long day of work or visiting the city.
The dining area comes with a glass table and six sits designed chairs. Right next to it we can find the kitchen that is equipped with an oven and microwave tower. Next to it, there's a fridge and a freezer and plenty of cupboards for storage. There's also a stove and extractor hood for convenient cooking. The final gem of the kitchen is the laundry area that features a washing and a dryer. The kitchen also features a countertop breakfast table with 3 benches
The main bedroom comes with a double-size bed (1.80 x 2.00 ) with two minimalist nightstands on each side and light. It also has enough storage space, as there's a full wardrobe wall and en suite bathroom with a shower, two sinks and a large mirror to get you ready for your morning routine.
The second bedroom comes in a fun wallpaper, with one small bed (1.40 x 2.00 ) bed and another built-in wardrobe ensuring plenty of storage. The second bathroom is completely equipped and has a shower.
The apartment comes one parking spot.
The building itself comes with a concierge service, available parking and a gym all inside the pristine and traditional outer facade.
This neighborhood has everything you might need during your stay there´s plenty of cafés, trendy restaurants, shops, and entertainment. It's a very central area with great connections to move around the city, either by bus, metro or by car. The closest metro station is Antón Martín, which is 4 minutes’ walk from the apartment.
Around the area, we recommend you visit the 3 museums triangle including Reina Sofia which is a few steps walking distance from the apartment and the Atocha railway station, perfect is you want to explore other cities for the day.
If you get hungry, don´t forget to visit La Bodega de Los Secretos, one of our favourite intimate spots in Madrid where you´ll be surrounded by old passageways from the 17th century combined with modern Mediterranean food. We also like to recommend La Burlona Bar, with elaborated Spanish dishes in a chic ambiance. Don´t forget to try the truffle omelet!
- Wifi and cable TV
- Welcome gift and amenities by L'Occitane
- Fine Portuguese bed linen and towels
- Smart TV
- Central A/C
- Hair Dryer
- Nespresso Coffee machine
- Juice Squeezer
In order to confirm a booking, a deposit worth 30% of the total reservation amount must be paid via bank transfer. The remaining 70% must received 15 days before the check-in date. We only accept bank transfers.
Flexible Check In
From 9 am to 8 pm. Extra charges apply for check-ins outside these hours. If you would like to Check-In after 8:00 pm or on Sunday and additional fee of €30 will be charged. For Check-Ins after 11:00 pm a €50 fee will apply.
Before 11:00 am
Paid with a credit card during check-in. It is returned within 15 days after departure as long as the department does not show any damage. 3% additional for payments with American Express (Visa and Mastercard do not hace a surcharge).
We will retain the following percentage of th reservation amount:
- Between 15 and 30 days: 50% will be charged.
- Between 8 and 15 days: 75% will be charged.
- 7 days or less: 100% will be charged.